Once you make it onto Oryx’s dreadnaught in The Taken King, you can poke around to find all manner of items, including 50 calcified fragments that look suspiciously like dead Ghosts.
The calcified fragments are hidden all over his ship and can be handed in to Eris Morn for a quest, after which she’ll give you a summoning rune in return. Collecting 45 will get you the Touch of Malice exotic scout rifle. Follow this guide for information on where you can find them on the dreadnaught.
The Calcified Fragments have allocated numbers within the game, so we’ve organised them based on their Roman numerals.
Table of Contents:
- Mausoleum: I – IV, XXXIV
- Hull Breach: V – IX
- Hall of Souls: X – XIII, XXXV
- Trenchway: XIV – XVII, XIX – XX
- Story – Regicide: XVIII, XXIV – XXV, XXVII
- The Founts: XXI – XXIII
- Strike – Sunless Cell: XXVI
- Strike – Shield Brothers: XXVIII
- King’s Fall Raid: XXIX – XXXIII
- Agonarch Rune: XXXVI
- Skyburners Quest Chain: XXXVII
- Wormsinger Rune: XXXVIII
- Tier 2 – Court of Oryx: XXXIX – XLII
- King’s Fall Raid: XLIII – XLV
- Nightfall – Dreadnaught: XLVI
- Tier 3 – Court of Oryx: XLVII – XLIX
- Court of Oryx Bounty: L
Looking for extra help? Then head to our Destiny Walkthrough for a complete set of guides, covering collectible locations, gameplay tips, and more.