The Lego games have evolved over the years. They expanded into open worlds, added hundreds of characters, and touched more franchises than I care to count… but one goal has been constant since the very first one: collecting Minikits.
There are 10 in every level of Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, and collecting a full set usually unlocks something special in the game’s hub world – not to mention push you toward that glorious 100% completion. And keep in mind that only some Minikits can be found in the Story Mode; you’ll need to unlock characters and replay levels to find everything. Let’s get to exploring!
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Pursuers in the Sewers
- Chapter 2: Breaking BATS!
- Chapter 3: Space suits you, sir!
- Chapter 4: Space Station Infestation
- Chapter 5: The Big Grapple
- Chapter 6: The Lantern Menace
- Chapter 7: Europe Against It
- Chapter 8: Big Trouble in Little Gotham
- Chapter 9: Power of Love
- Chapter 10: A Blue Hope
- Chapter 11: Jailhouse Nok
- Chapter 12: All the Rage
- Chapter 13: Need for Greed
- Chapter 14: Aw-Qward Situation
- Chapter 15: Breaking the Ice
- Bonus Chapter: Same Bat-time! Same Bat-channel!
Aiming for that 100% game completion? Check out our Gold Brick locations guide. Want some crazy cheats or stud boosters? Visit our Red Bricks locations guide. And if you’re trying to unlock every last DC character, read our character unlocks guide.